J-E-B

Since I was home for 2 months before Jeb was born, I had plenty of time to fiddle with digiscrapping.  By the time he arrived, I had his birth announcement ready to go... I just needed to update the birth info and add a couple of cute pics.


I must say, I'm eternally grateful to my friend Susie for introducing me to digiscrapping.  It is so much easier than keeping up with all the traditional scrapbooking stuff (papers, embellishments, scissors, glue, printed photos,etc.).  I love that I can stop and start anytime without losing anything and I don't feel rushed to get to a stopping point.

I'm really excited to create some photobooks this year too...we have coupons for 2 free photobooks through Shutterfly.  Thankfully, I have until December to finish them.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

My sister, sis-in-law, and I had the best time making a photobook for my parents a couple years ago. However....with 3 strong opinions, it took us about 6 hours for ONE book! lol But...what better way to spend a Thanksgiving evening? :)

Can't wait to see more of the great pages you come up with.

Sues said...

Awwwww! LOVELOVELOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment