Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life...

To my husband, thank you for wanting to be a wonderful dad.  Anyone can be a father, but only special men can be dads.  And, thank you for having the desire to be such an active dad - staying home with three kids isn't easy, yet you are doing an amazing job!  Most of all, thank you for helping to provide balance in our children's lives.

To my own dad, thank you for always being there for me, even if you didn't agree with me.  And, thank you for understanding that having a tender heart doesn't mean I'm weak.  Most of all, thank you for making the choice to be my dad nearly 35 years ago when you adopted the child of a stranger.

To my father-in-law, thank you for having that fourth child :-)  And, thank you for your understanding.  Most of all, thank you for your willingness to share your faith and answer lots and lots of questions.

No matter how you do it, be sure to make time to celebrate the dads and fathers in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment