Reaching Goals

I have a spiral bound journal that I bought shortly after Katie was born to jot down random things.  It's one of those things that I might use regularly for a few weeks and then put it away for months without looking at it again.

In the past week or so, I discovered a list of goals that I wrote in April 2012.  Of the 8 goals I listed, I felt really proud of myself for successfully completing 6 of them. 

Goals 1-4 were the completion of certain amounts of credit hours at Wake Tech and completing my Associate in Arts with a 3.0 or better.  All done!  Goal 5 was to be readmitted to NC State.  I've been accepted and will resume classes in the fall.  Goal 6 was to have baby #3 by September 2015.  Don't laugh.  It may seem like a silly thing to list as a goal, but it was something that I really wanted.  God must have found that particular goal pretty amusing considering how quickly Jeb followed Katie.

The two remaining goals aren't complete, but I'm getting there - complete a designation for work (think school for insurance professionals... I just need to save up the money for the exam that I'm reimbursed for when I pass the exam) and find a healthy weight.

I guess I need to make myself a new goal list, lose it and find it again in another year or so :-)

1 comment:

Sues said...

GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment