The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today ~ Thursday, September 20, 2012

Outside my window ~ the sun is shining brightly and fall is on the way.  I could spend the entire day outside with weather like this.

I am thinking ~ about all the food I shouldn't have eaten today.  Snack Day at work is always bad in terms of healthy eating or proper portions.  Always.

I am thankful for ~ family and friends.  Without either, I would be so lonely and lost.
I am reading ~ nothing for fun.  A few of my favorite authors have published new books in the past six months, but I just haven't had the time to pick one up.  This will have to be on my to-do list for a later date.

I am remembering ~ September is nearly over.  Where has the year gone?

I am going ~ to get trashy this afternoon.  Each quarter, I volunteer with the Adopt-A-Highway group through my office and today is trash day!  Did I mention the weather is A.Maz.Ing?
I am hoping ~ for a pleasant evening at home.

On my mind ~ some secrets are meant for sharing, but timing is oh, so important.

Noticing that ~ the days and weeks seem to fly by.

From the kitchen ~ breakfast for dinner.  I think everyone is excited about bacon and eggs.  I may even go all out and make HOMEMADE biscuits.

One of my favorite things ~ little surprises that make the day seem so much brighter.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment