Good News and Great News

I felt a huge relief when the doctor told me everything came back normal.  Apparently, having a second c-section caused some additional scar tissue that I wasn't quite ready for.  And, I need to take iron supplements.  All in all, good news.  Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

Now, for the great news... as most of you know, Mike made the decision before Katie arrived to be a stay-at-home dad for our girls.  I really admire his decision and the sacrifices I know he is making to make that happen for our family.  (Honestly, I admire anyone who is a stay-at-home parent.  Talk about the ultimate full.time.job.)  He'll be the first to admit, it isn't easy, but it has some major rewards.  This week, Mike is the featured blogger as part of Go Ask Mom's Stay-at-Home Dads Week at WRAL.com!  He will be sharing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from the perspective of a stay-at-home dad.  I'm so proud of him.

Funny story, Go Ask Mom posted a link on Sunday night about the upcoming stay-at-home dad week through Facebook.  I only saw the link and didn't have time to read the article, but I liked it and added a comment about sahd's being wonderful.  Little did I know, the actual article referenced the featured blogger (my hubby) and gave some additional information about the week ahead for sahd's.  I was tickled when Mike told me yesterday morning.  And, it was great to see Abby's reaction, she is super proud of her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment