8th Anniversary

Today marks the 8th anniversary of my entry into motherhood.  On this day in 2004, we welcomed Abby into our world.

I will always have a special love for Abby because she is our first born.  It's hard to believe she is 8 years old - a beautiful, bubbly, stubborn, strong-willed, intelligent, creative, imaginative, outgoing 8 year old.  It really hit me a few weeks back when I finally saw Abby as more of a tween than a little girl (seeing her with Katie really hit home).  I'm the first to admit that we don't always get along (sometimes it feels like we *never* get along), but I love her with all my heart and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for her.

Happy Birthday Abisnail!

2006 Trip to Walt Disney World

2007 Mountain Trip

2008 Train Ride

2009 Bubbles

2010 Snowman


2011 NC State Gymnast for a Day



1 comment:

Sues said...

Happiest to her and SUPER MAMA CONGRATS to *YOU*!!! I never realized until I became a mom what a big deal the kids' bdays are to *US* - like we deserve a medal or a little recognition, too :-P so HERE'S YOURS!!! YAAAAAY!!! :-D

Post a Comment