Our Newest Addition!

Please join us in welcoming our newest addition... Beverly Kate Slawter.

Katie was born on Thursday, December 1, 2011, at 1:15 pm; She weighed 10 pounds, 9 ounces and was 21 inches long.

Thankfully, the c-section went very well. I got a kick out of hearing everyone say, "She's a big girl," as soon as Katie was delivered. I would have never imagined that she would be bigger than Abby, but she beat her big sis by a whopping 7 ounces.

A huge thank you to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and support for our family during this exciting adventure. It really means the world to the four of us.

I promise to post pics in the coming days...

3 comments:

Sues said...

CONGRATULATIONS & BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!

mell said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet Katie! :)

Jamie said...

Congrats! Katie and I share the same Birthday!!

Post a Comment