The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, September 23, 2011


Outside my window... the rain has let up, at least for a little while.

I am thinking... about all the things that I'd like to complete before the baby arrives.

I am thankful for... my loving family.  Even though we don't always get along in perfect harmony, I'm thankful that we are a family.

I am wearing... clothes.  Reassuring, I know.
 I am remembering... how uncomfortable pregnancy becomes during the last trimester.I am going... to eat my lunch in a few minutes.


I am hoping... for a healthy family.


On my mind... peace. 


Noticing that... the more you worry, the more there is to worry about.  I need to stop worrying so much.

Pondering these words... "I want," versus, "I need."
From the kitchen... frozen pizza?  I'm looking for an easy meal tonight.


One of my favorite things... sleep (which I can't seem to get enough of lately).
View more daybook entries here.





No comments:

Post a Comment