Hang Ten Tuesday - Go Ask Mom

Every Tuesday, I'll be sharing a few treasures from my [web] surfing adventures...affectionately referred to as "Hang Ten" Tuesday.

For those of you familiar with Capitol Broadcasting (WRAL, Fox50, etc.), it's likely you already know about Go Ask Mom.  This is a great resource for just about anyone.  Although many of the articles and posts are geared toward Triangle moms, there is plenty of content for everybody (including owning your own business, fertility issues, saving money, etc).  They even have dad who contributes regularly.

I've found the information on Go Ask Mom to be helpful and very reliable.  I love the openness and honesty from many of the contributors and find myself looking forward Mondays (Amanda Lamb) and Thursdays (Lynda Loveland).

No comments:

Post a Comment