The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, January 14, 2011

Outside my window... it's very dark and very cold.  I guess that is to be expected at 10pm in January.

I am thinking... how quickly the first two weeks of 2011 have gone by.  Of course, they've definitely been more challenging than I had expected, but what can you do?

I am thankful for... the end to this work week.  Everything at work has been stressful lately and it was nice to just come home tonight and crash.

I am reading...  The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton.  The voice of the book is a little different than most books I've read lately, but I like the setting and the character development so far.

I am going... to start studying for an ethics class.  Next week.

I am hoping... Abby's chapped lips start healing soon.

On my mind... reaching goals.

Noticing that... just when you feel like you've caught your breath, the wind can get knocked out of you once again.  And, the cycle continues...For. Life.

From the kitchen... leftover Chinese take-out and Stove-Top (it was a hodge-podge kind of night).

One of my favorite things... all the fun new apps on my iTouch.  Totally addictive.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment