The Blog Abyss & Holiday Re-cap

The Blog Abyss
No, I haven't fallen into some black hole.  I'm still alive and kicking.  After the holidays, I've just been taking a little lazy at getting back to the blog.  I've also been trying to decide what I want to do with the blog this year.

I'd like to be a little more structured with my blog posts.  Don't get me wrong, when I have something I want to share, I'm gonna share it.  But, I'd like to have a few days that will always have a themed post.  Not sure how that is going to work, but I'm totally willing to give it a shot.  Here's the plan....

  • Tuesday - I will continue "Hang Ten."  I've enjoyed spotlighting different things from around the web and I plan to keep it up.  Be sure to stop by next Tuesday for a chance to win some fabulous stuff (hint - paper and cookies). 
  • Thursdays - The Simple Woman's Daybook
  • Saturday/Sunday - Picture Perfect (this is totally a way to urge myself to takes more pics during our daily lives).  I'll be posting a few pics from the past week.  Don't get too excited...I love taking pics but tend to forget during the daily grind.
Like I said, I'm not sure how all of this will work out, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I hope you'll join me and maybe even invite a few friends to join me too! (hint hint - it could increase you chances to win next Tuesday).

Holiday Re-cap
I've mentioned before how Christmas just seemed to sneak up on me this year.  Well, it went by just as quickly.  I felt really blessed to spend a quiet Christmas with Mike and Abby.  We even enjoyed about 8" of snow on the day after.  Of course, Santa was good to each and everyone one of us.  My Santa should have brought me a box of tissues for my first gift, because I was in tears for almost every gift I opened on Christmas morning.  I cried on Christmas morning last year too...I wonder if this is what happens as you get older or if I'm just a freak.

I'm still learning all the fabulous things I can do with my gift from Santa - an 8GB iTouch.  I was so surprised on Christmas morning.  I mean really, really surprised.  And, the gifts cards I asked for from family are being put to good use...lots of fun apps, books and music :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment