The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Outside my window... who has time to look outside today?  I know it was super chilly this morning when Bojo and I took a walk. 
I am thinking... about Christmas gifts.  Who, what, where, when, how.  The only one missing is why.  I've got that covered.
I am thankful for... headaches that go away overnight.

I am reading...  The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen. 
I am remembering... to be better prepared for the holiday season next year.  I already added a few things to my calendar in 2011 to help me out.

I am going... to find a devotional to begin with the new year.  I've really enjoyed The Busy Mom's Devotional by Lisa Bergren.

I am hoping... to win any one of the contests I've entered recently...$100 gift card to Crabtree Valley Mall, Today's Mama and Gamestop Meme, Camp Rock 2 Honda Odyssey, 12 Days of Christmas from Karen Ehman.

On my mind... traditions.

Noticing that... we all need a little down time.

From the kitchen... something fast and easy.

One of my favorite things... seeing Abby's Christmas tree after she has applied decorations.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment