The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, December 2, 2010

Outside my window... the sun is shining and somewhat misleading.  I KNOW it's cold out there.

I am thinking... how I probably should get a haircut (more accurately, a trim), but I'm afraid they might cut off too much.  I'm struggling to grow my hair back out and it just isn't as quick as it used to be.
I am thankful for... friends.  More specifically - girlfriends.

I am reading...  My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.  After less than 40 pages, I was already tearing up. 

I am remembering... to keep my eyes on God and not let little things get in the way.
I am going... hopefully finish our Christmas cards this weekend (designing them) and get them ordered.  I'm so behind already.
I am hoping... to get our house completely decorated this weekend.  Again, behind.  I think I'll set aside specific time next November for cards and decorations because December seemed to sneak up on me this year.

On my mind... prayer.

Noticing that... even our best intentions don't always work they way we had hoped.

From the kitchen... something simple.
One of my favorite things... teaching GA's.  I had a great time last night with our double class (90 minutes instead of 45).  That extra time gave us a chance to do some really fun activities.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment