Christmas Card Update

A few weeks ago, I shared about Shutterfly's Christmas cards and other gift ideas for the holiday season.  After our fabulous vacation over Thanksgiving to Carolina Beach, I had plenty of pictures to use in our family Christmas cards. 

I tried to give up a little control and took votes from the fam to decide which card we'd be using this year.  Sadly, I was out-voted.  But, in honor of democracy (and to keep the peace), I went with the top vote getter. 

Abby and I had a great time trying out different fonts and colors.  We are super excited about the finished product and I'm already thinking about other Shutterfly projects.  I'm a little sad we don't need more Christmas cards, because it was a lot of fun making these.

Shimmering Snowflake Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Sues said...

OH MY GOSH! The designs in the sand are BRILLIANT!!!

Post a Comment