The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Saturday, November 20, 2010

Outside my window... it is dark and cold.  I love that Daylight Savings Time has ended and it's actually dark at night.

I am thinking... Bojo needs a bath.  He's a little stinky lately.

I am thankful for... friends.  More specifically - girlfriends.

I am reading...  Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner.

I am remembering... there is a greater plan and we just have to persevere through it all (the good and the bad).

I am going... to be taking some pics in the next week or so.  You can't have custom-photo Christmas cards without photos.

I am hoping... to have a uneventful week at work.  It's only going to be two days...but those are the ones that tend to be tricky.

On my mind... a trip to the beach next week.  I can't wait.  It will be nice to get away for a few days.

Noticing that... I'm made a little headway in cleaning this weekend.  There's a lot left, but I'm going to focus on the positive :-)

From the kitchen... leftovers (quick and easy).

One of my favorite things... Mountain Dew.  That's right, regular, sugar and calorie laden Mountain Dew.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

A trip to the beach sounds lovely. We've had snow where I am all week so I'm sure you can imagine how wonderful a beach trip sounds. Have a wonderful time. ~Alana~

Post a Comment