The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, November 1, 2010

Outside my window... the leaves are really starting to change.  I love autumn.

I am thinking... about how lucky I really am.  Even though I complain about things that don't go as I hope or expect, I know that God has blessed me.

I am thankful for... a really awesome weekend.  Separate post to come when I get the pics uploaded.

I am reading...  I'm listening to Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert when I walk.  Next on my list is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

I am remembering... that things end up working out in the end.  I just have to stop trying to dictate what "working out" means. 

I am going... to really have to start thinking about Christmas.  How did it get to be November already?

I am hoping... for some answers for Ethan.

On my mind... patience.  This is something I desperately need to work on, because I have very little.

Noticing that... the meetings at work never seem to end.

From the kitchen... sadly, I can't even remember.

One of my favorite things... cold weather and warm blankets.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

I love Autumn, too...time has a way of slipping by, especially when one is in the winter of ones life, like me...enjoy your week.
Mama Bear

Post a Comment