Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?  My holiday wish for my family is health and happiness.  Cliche, I know.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?  Hoping that Abby will sleep late (yeah, right) and taking lots of pictures as she opens her presents.  We really don't have many traditions in our family, but I'd like to start some.  Maybe this year will be the beginning of a wonderful new tradition.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?  I am so NOT good at this type of thing.  The first thing that popped into my mind was... a clean house (top to bottom) with all the clutter removed and all the interior decorating complete (matching, etc.).  But, I don't think that counts as decadent.  Hmm...decadent?  How about a week-long Disney cruise for my family and a friend's family.  Yep...that would be awesome.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?  We love listening to Christmas music (and we're lucky the local radio station plays it non-stop until Christmas).  Also, watching Christmas movies and specials on TV.  And, with a little gas money...driving around town taking in all the lights and decorations.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Trivial Pursuit and Memory

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?  Attending church on Christmas Eve.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?  Walt Disney World... I think that would be the most magical Christmas-away-from-home that I could imagine.  Of course, that is assuming that money was not an obstacle.

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment