The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, October 18, 2010

Outside my window...the sun is rising.

I am thinking... about finishing the laundry that I started yesterday. I'm great at washing, not so great at folding/hanging and putting away.

I am thankful for... a great morning to start off the day.

I am reading... The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner. I'm also listening to Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert when I walk.

I am remembering... to workout tonight. I got a little lazy this weekend and I'm committed to reaching my goal for the week.

I am going... to try to find the positive in everything God does.

I am hoping... for answers to Mike's health issues, as well as health issues with our nephew, Ethan.

On my mind... more sleep tonight.

Noticing that... Bojo smells much better after his bath this weekend at Unleashed. I'm a huge fan of the self service dog wash.

From the kitchen... homemade vegetable beef soup a la Chef Michael. Yum!

One of my favorite things... a happy child.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment