The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Outside my window... sun, but cool sun.

I am thinking... about Abby's birthday party...of all the crazy things. Her birthday isn't until March!

I am thankful for... collaboration.

I am reading... Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner.

I am remembering... to set realistic goals for myself.

I am going... to work on finding new outlets for Abby. The mere mention of lice at gymnastics has us all a little leery. Abby said she would rather not go back if it's a problem at the gym. I think that's a wise decision.

I am hoping... to get some order in my house this weekend.

On my mind... looking forward to my Thursday night Bible study this week.

Noticing that... Abby is growing up so fast. She was sent home with Charlotte's Web yesterday. Of course, I'm proud of her for being able to read it.

From the kitchen... burritos.

One of my favorite things... reading.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment