Tattoo on Your Face

Recently, I started listening to Eat, Pray, Love while working out. Although I'm not very far into the book, I find myself laughing out loud and totally identifying with the author on many levels.

I can easily see how this is one of those books that you either love or hate. For now, I fall into the "love it" group. I can't wait to listen to more.

For those of you who haven't read the book, here's a great example:
The author references a friend's explanation on having children - "Having a baby is like getting a tattoo on your face. You have to be committed." Having a child of my own and getting tattoos as an adult, I can totally relate to both pieces of the quote. Completely true!

1 comment:

Sues said...

I love feeling connections to stories like that!!!

Post a Comment