The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, September 27, 2010

Outside my window... wonderful rain. We've needed rain for a while. Of course, Bojo is not a fan. He does NOT like getting wet. Ever.

I am thinking... how hard it can be to not let the hurtful words and actions of others get to me.

I am thankful for... rain.

I am reading... In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner.

I am remembering... to look past the negative and focus on the positive.

I am going... to be spending some major time getting ready for our yard sale this weekend. Somehow, it snuck up on me.

I am hoping... for peace and healing in our family. The past 9 months or so have been difficult for all of us.

On my mind... looking forward to my Thursday night Bible study next week. (It was delayed again...but it looks like we'll be starting next week for sure!)

Noticing that... Abby is resilient. She was not cast in the school musical. But, she's keeping a positive attitude. She's excited about the chance to work backstage.

From the kitchen... something warm.

One of my favorite things... snuggling with Bojo.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment