The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, September 20, 2010

Outside my window... the thermometer reads 85 degrees. I guess we'll be sliding into Fall on Wednesday with no noticable change in the weather. But, I'm thankful for the cool evenings.

I am thinking... how our past experiences really do have a part in defining who we become as adults - good and bad.

I am thankful for... the chance to spend time just talking with my hubby.

I am reading... Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner. Don't judge. This is a hilarious book. If you've ever struggled with your weight or self-image, you'll enjoy this one.

I am remembering... to schedule Abby's make-up class for gymnastics. Our grocery excursion ran a little long on Saturday morning and she missed her gymnastics class. I'm so glad they allow for make-ups.

I am going... to pick up trash on the side of the road tomorrow afternoon.

I am hoping... Abby isn't hearbroken on Friday when the cast is announced for her school play.

On my mind... looking forward to my Thursday night Bible study next week.

Noticing that... holding myself accountable didn't seem to do much good last week. Maybe this week will go a little better.

From the kitchen... chicken packets with veggies and a small side salad.

One of my favorite things... being able to open the windows overnight.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment