The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, September 3, 2010

Outside my window... same old, same old. Hot.

I am thinking... about how nice a nap would be right about now.

I am thankful for... our luck with Hurricane Earl. The coast survived with relatively minimal damage. A blessing.

I am reading... Unafraid by Francine Rivers. It's the fifth book in the series I've been reading. (I took a break to read The Help and South of Broad. I'm hoping to finish this one soon and get Redeeming Love. I've heard fabulous things about it.)

I am remembering... to post about BoxTops the next time I'm on Facebook. We're collecting them for Abby's school and I'm sure I have friends and family that aren't collecting right now. If so, I'd love for them to start (hint, hint). (I still haven't logged back into Facebook recently.)

I am going... to taste some Howling Cow ice cream this afternoon.

I am hoping... for a productive weekend at home. I've got a long list of "to-do's" that I would really like to have "to-done" before Monday afternoon.

On my mind... getting some rest.

Noticing that... God's blessings are awesome. Abby's new school seems to be a perfect fit for her. If we hadn't experienced last year, I probably wouldn't be able to fully appreciate how awesome her new school is!!!

From the kitchen... I have no idea. Right now, I'm all for skipping dinner and going straight to bed.

One of my favorite things... learning.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment