The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Outside my window... the sun is shining. There's no sign of summer ending anytime soon.

I am thinking... about what the next Limited Edition flavor of Stonyfield yogurt will be. Right now, it's Mango Honey.

I am thankful for... my sweet husband who brought me something at work to brighten my morning today.

I am reading... South of Broad by Pat Conroy. I've only got a chapter or two left...and I forgot the book at home this morning. Ah!

I am remembering... to post about BoxTops the next time I'm on Facebook. We're collecting them for Abby's school and I'm sure I have friends and family that aren't collecting right now. If so, I'd love for them to start (hint, hint).

I am going... to our first real class of GA's tonight. Abby is very excited. I'm torn between excited and nervous.

I am hoping... that Earl makes a hard right and goes out to sea before he causes any damage to our coast. Working for an property/casualty insurance company makes you more aware of things like that.

On my mind... finding a happy medium.

Noticing that... Abby did an awesome job in church on Sunday. She sat relatively still and listened to nearly the entire sermon. I was so proud of her.

From the kitchen... something fast because Abby and I have to be at church tonight.

One of my favorite things... Bojo, our beagle.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

YAY, beagles! :-)

Hope it went GREAT tonight!

Also praying for Earl to swerve away...

Post a Comment