The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Outside my window...the sun is shining brightly. Much prettier than yesterday's storms...but I think we still need more rain.

I am thinking...how quiet our home has been the past few days while Abby vacays at her grandparents' home with some of her cousins.

I am thankful for... my vacation on Monday. It was nice to spend some quality time with my hubby without worrying about all those little things (summer camp, work, dishes, laundry, dog, etc.). We were able to enjoy each other.

I am reading... Unafraid by Francine Rivers, book five in the Lineage of Grace series. I've really enjoyed reading this series. I'd recommend them to everyone.

I am remembering... my to-do list...it just keeps growing.

I am going...straight home this afternoon with no stops. Sounds simple and uninspiring, but it's a rare occurrence for me.

I am hoping...Abby is enjoying her vacation. I'm always torn between calling to see how she is doing and leaving her be. At this point, I'm just glad I haven't received any calls for bad behavior. If I call, I might jinx that.

On my mind... rearranging furniture.

Noticing that... I'm looking forward to my two days with Abby before school starts. I wonder what sort of trouble we'll be able to get into.

From the kitchen... good question.

One of my favorite things... I finally have an LBD (little black dress). Granted, I'll be turning 32 in about 6 weeks...but I'm really excited to have found it!

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment