The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outside my window...way too hot!

I am thinking...that my life sure does have a lot of speedbumps lately. I'm wondering if I should invest in some better shocks.

I am thankful for...understanding.

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series. Yeah, still reading this one. I haven't had much "reading time" lately.

I am remembering...this too, shall pass. Just as we seem to catch a break on something, a new "opportunity" appears. Honestly, these "opportunities" are starting to wear me down.

I am going...with Mike to UNC tomorrow.

I am hoping...tomorrow's doctor's appointment is on the right path toward treating Mike's symptoms and helping him to feel better.

On my mind...nothing and everything all at once.

Noticing that...there are only so many new perspectives.

From the kitchen...hot dogs and corn on the cob - Abby's request.

One of my favorite things...calm.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment