The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Outside my window...I think it's going to rain. The sky looked very ominous on the way to work this morning.

I am thinking...about the bowl I left at home this morning...the one I need to put my salad in for lunch! Hmph.

I am thankful for...compassion.

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...Abby's excitement last night after VBS at our church.

I am going...to be driving endlessly again tonight. Summer Camp, VBS, etc.

I am hoping...for a good night's sleep tonight.

On my mind...Mike.

Noticing that...organic just tastes better.

From the kitchen...a fruit and kefir smoothie for breakfast. Yum!

One of my favorite things...calm.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

We loooove kefir, too!

Post a Comment