The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Outside my window...it's sunny, but not too hot. Wouldn't it be nice if we could enjoy 80 degree weather all summer?

I am thinking...about the future. What does it hold for our family? How will God work in our lives to lead us down His path?

I am thankful for...the completion of a successful school year. Today is Abby's last day of kindergarten. Wow!

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...how good it feels to workout. I went to water aerobics last night and I can definitely feel it.

I am going...to run this afternoon. Hopefully, I'll be able to reach my goal.

I am hoping...for resolution with Mike's health. It's hard to watch him go through this, but I know God has a plan.

On my mind...my birthday. It's not until September, but for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to it. Weird.

Noticing that...my kitchen needs a thorough cleaning.

From the kitchen...no clue. Sad, but true.

One of my favorite things...watching my little girl grow up.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Post a Comment