The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outside my window...the world looks a little gray.

I am thinking...I should really finish getting ready for work...but the computer was calling my name.

I am thankful for...prayer.

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...how busy today is going to be.

I am going...to be working a little on Saturday. The biggest piece of my current project is going in this weekend and I'm ready!

I am hoping...Abby's pink eye heals quickly. She'll be home today, but hopefully ready for her class beach party tomorrow at school.

On my mind...unanswered questions. I'm not sure when or if they will ever be completely answered.

Noticing that...my little girl is growing up. She's only 2 inches shy of being able to ride roller coasters. I can't wait!

From the kitchen...food. That's about as far as I have gotten.

One of my favorite things...successfully completing a task.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment