The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...June 1, 2010

Outside my window...the weather is just icky. Muggy and rainy.

I am thinking...it can't really be June already.

I am thankful for...reflective moments.

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...I need to update my dayplanner with everything coming up this summer.

I am going...to use my work-out DVD tonight. I've not felt up for much the last few days and I'm considering running again tomorrow.

I am hoping...my cough improves and isn't the beginning of something more serious.

On my mind...where's that pesky EASY button when you need it?

Noticing that...taking a deep breath (or 9 or 10) can really help to relieve stress. I just tend to forget that when I need it.

From the kitchen...who knows? I will be packing away ground beef and chicken breast in the freezer though.

One of my favorite things...a good night's sleep. I haven't been able to have that in a few weeks.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment