The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outside my window...dawn is breaking.

I am thinking...how nice it has been the past few days to be able to turn off the a/c. I'll really like it when our power bill comes.

I am thankful for...supportive friends.

I am reading...Unshaken by Francine Rivers, book three of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...that Thursday is weigh-in day for Biggest Loser at work.

I am going...running again tomorrow morning. I'm considering breaking out my Walk Away the Pounds DVD to use on my no-run days.

I am hoping...to receive good news this week in response to our transfer request for Abby's school.

On my mind...how do good intentions get so turned around sometimes?

Noticing that...having only one vehicle gives us more family time each day.

From the kitchen...maybe spaghetti.

One of my favorite things...watching Abby playing with Bojo (the beagle).

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment