The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, May 21, 2010

Outside my window...we may have seen the last of clear skies for a few days. Looks like there is a lot of rain in the forecast. I'm not complaining because we need the rain.

I am thinking...of running again tomorrow. Well, walk/jog/run. I'm actually looking forward to it.

I am thankful for...surviving my current project at work. The end is nearing.

I am reading...Unashamed by Francine Rivers, book two of the A Lineage of Grace series.

I am remembering...how anxious our family was as Abby prepared for preschool graduation and the beginning of kindergarten. Hard to believe kindergarten is almost over (12 school days left).

I am going...running in the morning.

I am hoping...to hear a good report from Abby when she gets home this afternoon. Yesterday was somewhat traumatic because of some neighborhood kids.

On my mind...learning to swim (laps). I think this would be really good for me, but I'm not sure where to begin...and paying for lessons is out of the question right now.

Noticing that...almond milk is quite tasty in oatmeal. I tried almond milk this week instead of soy. I'm a fan.

From the kitchen...cheeseburgers and home fries.

One of my favorite things...reaching a goal.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment