The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Outside my window...it looks awfully gray and cloudy.

I am thinking...about my parent-teacher conference scheduled for this afternoon. It's the last one of the year and I think I'm ready for this school year to end.

I am thankful for...my family.

I am reading...The Bible. Specifically, the book of Exodus.

I am remembering...how much simpler life used to be (or at least it seemed that way).

I am going...to get back on track with my exercise and healthy eating. It sure is easy to get side-tracked.

I am hoping...to have an uneventful week at work. Monday went fairly well...maybe the trend will continue.

On my mind...so many things. When one thing seems resolved, something else always comes up.

Noticing that...good sleep can be very elusive.

From the kitchen...pork tenderloin, julienne potatoes and black-eyed peas.

One of my favorite things...having freshly painted nails.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

"When one thing seems resolved, something else always comes up." - how true is THAT?!?!?!?!

Re: exercise & healthy eating - I have seriously gained weight here at my parents'!!! They eat big desserts every night on top of us getting treats while we're out & about, and my mom makes nothing low fat. This is bad...

I'm going to do my nails today!!!!! :-)

Post a Comment