The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outside my window...I can't see a thing. Sitting in a cubicle will do that to you.

I am thinking...how quickly the year has already flown by!

I am thankful for...for each new day.

I am reading..."Unveiled," by Francine Rivers. I can't read it fast enough. I've already requested the next book in the Lineage of Grace series. She is a fabulous author.

I am remembering...that no matter how difficult my life seems, there is always someone else dealing with even more.

I am going...to vote this afternoon. Primary season is upon us. You should vote too.

I am hoping...Abby has another good day on the school bus. She's riding again this week after months of carpool. Yesterday was positive :-)

On my mind...the possibility of a new work schedule.

Noticing that...caffeine really gets me going when I've been without for a while.

From the kitchen...tonight - pork chops, black eyed peas and saffron rice.

One of my favorite things...acceptance.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment