Peace Settling

Like many of you, my life has been very chaotic lately. Normal seems to be morphing into something new...but not new, because it's normal...but...well, you get the idea. I've been lucky, in a way, to know that things were going to change. I just haven't known what those things would be and how they would be changing.

In the past few days, I've started to feel a sense of peace begin to take root. There are still plenty of things up in the air, plenty of unknowns, plenty of what-ifs. But, I think God decided to give me a little nudge, reminding me that it will be ok and He is taking care of everything.

I've always considered myself to be somewhat flexible and open to change. But, as I get older, I find myself more reluctant to jump right in without surveying the situation and all the potential impacts of a change. It's pretty awesome that I can feel ok about change that I can't control and can't plan for.

I'm very thankful for this sense of peace while knowing that God isn't finished and there is still more to come.

1 comment:

Sues said...

I love this! I soooo relate and am so happy you're feeling fresh peace!

Post a Comment