Spring Rearranging

Are you a mover or a non-mover? Do you feel a need to rearrange things every so often? Do you like to find a place for something and never move it again?

I'm a mover...no doubt. I love the idea of rearranging furniture, decorations, etc. I think a lot of that stems from moving a lot as a child. When you move to a new home every year or so, you get used to the change and you come to expect it.

My hubby...he's a non-mover. He lived in the same house from early childhhod until high school. I think he'd be happy if we never changed anything around in the house again.

Well, I'm fighting the urge to totally rearrange our living room (and our bedroom). The result of this...a little blog rearranging. I decided it was time change things up. I'm not sure that I'm totally satisfied yet, but it's a work in progress.

Feedback is always welcome.

3 comments:

Sues said...

I'm with your hubby; I'm a total non-mover, but I have no choice, since we have to move entire locations so often. :-(

Love the look of the new background!!!

Leslie said...

I don't move things very often, but when I get the urge, I want to move EVERYTHING all at once! Then I have 500 incomplete projects. (That could be why I don't move things often.)

I like the colors and the new background! I think you may be on to something here.

Phyllis said...

Thanks! I wasn't so sure about the header and I'm still a little up in the air.

Sues - I know how tough it can be...my mom is a mover by circumstance, not choice. I can't count the number of times my parents relocated in the past 40+ years.

Leslie - I have 500 incomplete things even if I don't move stuff :-)

Post a Comment