The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, April 26, 2010

Outside my window...there is sunshine. Hard to believe we had tornadoes in the area last night.

I am thinking...about how small things seems to have such a big impact on our lives sometimes.

I am thankful for...that Abby found her missing library book. Whew!

I am reading..."Unveiled," by Francine Rivers.

I am remembering...that the bumps (and potholes) along the road of life make us stronger.

I am going...to plan our meals for the upcoming weeks in an effort to be more frugal.

I am hoping...for a pleasant evening.

On my mind...school for Abby. When hasn't that been on my mind the past 12-18 months?

Noticing that...the power of suggestion can be incredibly strong.

From the kitchen...we had a chocolate cake with a homeade glaze/frosting. It tasted better than I expected.

One of my favorite things...surprising others.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment