The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outside my window...I can see the flowers that we planted with Abby over the weekend.

I am thinking...about the work tasks I need to complete tonight.

I am thankful for...comfy recliners ('cause that is where I am right now).

I am wearing...work clothes...even though I'm home early.

I am remembering...that I still need to find Abby's missing library book.

I am going...to be reading while Abby is at church tonight.

I am hoping...for a quick Thursday and Friday.

On my mind...a nap. I'd love to take an afternoon nap right now.

Noticing that...Bojo (the beagle) seems to be feeling a little better today.

From the kitchen...not exactly sure what we're having tonight.

One of my favorite things...catching up with old friends.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment