The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, April 1, 2010

Outside my window...the weather looks fabulous. I say looks because I am chained to my padded cell (cubicle).

I am thinking...how nice it will be to enjoy time with my family tomorrow.

I am thankful for...God's hand in our lives.

I am wearing...my hair in a barrette today. It's finally starting to grow out.

I am remembering...how happy I was on Tuesday when I completed day one of my, "You Can Run," challenge. I've decided that I will be able to run for a full 30 minutes by mid-July. 1 run down, 45 to go.

I am going...to run this afternoon. I need to remember to drink lots of water during the day.

I am hoping...that I'm not getting sick. I'm starting to lose my voice. I really hope it's just allergies.

On my mind...a friend's prayers.

Noticing that...being a parent is never easy. If anyone tells you it is, they are lying or crazy. If they aren't lying, it's likely the kids made them crazy.

Pondering these words..."Read me a story from the Bible about obeying your parents." Abby actually said this to me the other night. I was so shocked/happy/amazed. My response, "You bet."

From the kitchen...maybe breakfast for dinner.

One of my favorite things...reaching my goals.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Abby is soooo awesome!!!

You are 100% right about parenting!

Ha - I'm losing my voice, too, & I BETTER NOT be getting sick, either! Prayers of health!

Post a Comment