The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, March 22, 2010

Outside my window...Spring is in the air. Finally.

I am thinking...it's been a while since I completed a daybook.

I am thankful for...the blessings that we tend to overlook.

I am wearing...a fabulous allergic reaction to antibiotics. The red spots, dots and splotches really bring out the pink in my cheeks. No, I'm not kidding. I discovered over the weekend that I am allergic to the antibiotic I finished last week to treat pneumonia. Now, I'm a walking connect-the-dots poster. Even better, they itch. Sometimes. But, at least I didn't have a respiratory reaction. That would have been much worse.

I am remembering...the weekends I used to take for granted...when our entire household was healthy.

I am going...start baking yummy treats at home again. I don't know why I stopped for a while, but I think we could all use some tasty fruit/veggie muffins.

I am hoping...for a quick day at work. I'll be here for 10 hours and I want them to go by quickly.

On my mind...the struggles that we all face. I know my life seems difficult lately, but plenty of other people are going through things much harder than me. I pray for perspective.

Noticing that...my dog is limping. We thought maybe it was a nail issue on one of his paws, but now we aren't so sure. :-(

Pondering these words...With God, all things are possible. So true, yet so easy to forget sometimes.

From the kitchen...no clue. Maybe fish?

One of my favorite things...watching Abby grow.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

she said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment