The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outside my window...the sky is dark, yet full of stars. It's cool, but not frigid.

I am thinking...how odd it seems that we're expecting snow tomorrow.

I am thankful for...a dishwasher. I don't even want to think about "not" having a dishwasher.

I am wearing...a green NC State shirt.

I am remembering...nearly 6 years ago - preggers and anxious to meet our little girl.

I am going...to write more test cases tomorrow at work.

I am hoping...for a quiet day at work tomorrow.

On my mind...the kindness of my sweet husband.

Noticing that...God has a plan.

Pondering these words...get well soon.

From the kitchen...a hodge-podge of stuff tonight. Nothing fancy.

One of my favorite things...good music.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment