The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Outside my window...is darkness. For some strange reason, it doesn't bother me to be at work when it's still dark outside.

I am thinking...about the profound words of a friend. She's been having some struggles recently and she's a great support for me right now. It is awesome how God puts the right people in the right place at the right time...just for me!

I am thankful for...a quiet night at home. No one got sick (thank goodness).

I am wearing...short sleeves. It may be cold outside, but I'm getting my allergy shot today and short sleeves are a must.

I am remembering...all the to-do's I have at work today.

I am going...to continue praying. My heart feels like God has touched it on a few things recently and I want to continue to pray about both...to make sure I understand what He wants me to do.

I am hoping...for continued strength for a dear friend.

On my mind...surgery. Mike is scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. Please keep him in your prayers, especially on Friday. It should be a day-surgery affair, so he should be home resting by Friday evening.

Noticing that...it's already Tuesday. Sheesh!

Pondering these words..."And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Corinthians 13:13

From the kitchen...I'm just glad I'm not cooking rice and chicken baby food for the dog anymore. It's strictly Purina O.N.E. again.

One of my favorite things...simple words of encouragement.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

:-D Sending so much love!!!!!

Post a Comment