The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, January 25, 2010

Outside my window...the wind is still blowing pretty hard.

I am thinking...of how resilient Abby can be.

I am thankful for...the power of prayer.

I am wearing...comfy close and some of my new socks.

I am remembering...the feeling of calm from the weekend even though everything seemed up-ended.

I am going...to get up early and go for a walk tomorrow morning.

I am currently reading...the Bible.

I am hoping...to complete my list of to-dos each day this week.

On my mind...Mike. I continue to pray for healing and guidance (for the doctors and for us), but they still haven't found a cause for his pain, discomfort and other symptoms.

Noticing that...I really enjoy reading the Bible. I feel like a small child just learning to read. I never realized how fabulous it could be to read it!!!

Pondering these words... "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

From the kitchen...breakfast for dinner...eggs, turkey bacon and toast. Yum.

Around the house...at least the clothes basket doesn't look like it's thowing up anymore. Instead, it's the baskets of clean clothes that look that way.

One of my favorite things...quiet moments.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Thru Pink Curtains said...

i so enjoy the comments on the bible that people make.......and you too!

Post a Comment