The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, January 15, 2010

Outside my window...the sun is shining and it's getting warmer. We're expecting 60 degrees today!

I am thinking...how glad I am to have found my family doctor. She is fabulous. I was 30 years old before I found a family doctor that I genuinely liked. She takes time to actually get to know her patients. If you ever need a family doc in the Raleigh area, I'd be happy to recommend her.

I am thankful for...my faith.

From the kitchen...probably chicken. It seems to be a theme as of late at our house.

I am wearing...tennis shoes.

I am going...to the NCSU vs. Clemson game tomorrow. I'm so happy I got tickets at work. Abby will be beside herself.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am praying...that God will grant the doctors wisdom to properly diagnose his symptoms and determine a course of treatment. Also, that our family be given the patience and understanding to accept that God's plan has a purpose (even if it is not apparent to us right now).

Around the house...the Christmas decorations will be put up this weekend.

One of my favorite things...a chicken breakfast burrito from Chick-fil-a. It was quite yummy this morning.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment