The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Outside my window...I can see stars. That tells me it's too late and I should already be in bed.

I am thinking...I was successful in achieving my goals for today...run 5 minutes (I walked the other 25) and complete my testing goal for work. Woohoo!

I am thankful for...the innocence of children. Sometimes, I think we take it for granted and other times I think we spoil it much too soon.

From the kitchen...lasagna during our church Fellowship Supper. I was super proud of myself for only eating until full (about 1/3 of the serving they plopped on my plate).

I am wearing...one of my NC State t-shirts. How could a girl ever go wrong with that?

I am going...to Math Night at Abby's school tomorrow night.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am praying...that Mike's tests (from today and tomorrow) provide the doctor with enough information to make an accurate diagnosis and identify an appropriate course of treatment. This sickness is really hard on him. Please pray for him.

Around the house...most of the clothes we washed last night, so I'm not staring at a mound of laundry tonight. I'll find something else to do tomorrow night. I took tonight off.

One of my favorite things...our dog, Bojo. He's a fabulous beagle with an awesome personality and superb doggy manners.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

I want a Bojo pic!!!!

Post a Comment