The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, January 12, 2010.

Outside my window...it's still cold. I'm holding out hope that we'll have some measurable snow before Spring.

I am thinking...that e-music was a great find. With this coupon, I was able to download 35 songs and 1 audiobook for F-R-E-E. Yes, I had to "sign-up" and enter my credit card information...but I had up to 7 days to cancel and I could keep my downloads. I found everything I wanted in 2 days. For anyone interested, the free membership won't give you access to all music. Many popular artists and albums are reserved for paid members only, but there's tons of free stuff available...including lots of Christian and kids music. As for the Audiobook, I was able to get the entire Message Bible.

I am thankful for...coworkers who are willing to help out when you need a hand.

From the kitchen...possibly baked ham.

I am wearing...blue, gray, black.

I am going...to Charlotte this weekend (maybe).

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am hoping...for healing for Mike. Everything has been tough for him lately and I know being sick can be very overwhelming at times.

Around the house...the Christmas decorations are almost put away. Baby steps ya'll, baby steps.

One of my favorite things...being appreciated.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Our tree is still up...and lit! But TONS of our neighbors have their outdoor lights up & on still, too, so I don't feel ANY urgency! :-P

Post a Comment