The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Friday, January 8, 2010.

Outside my window...there is no snow. *sigh*

I am thinking...about ice skating. Abby will be going to the Iceplex tonight for Parent's Night Out. This will be her first taste of ice skating. I hope she has fun.

I am thankful for...my sweet husband who understands that I have to work from home sometimes.

From the kitchen...who knows. It's payday Friday!

I am wearing...the look of fatigue. The week has gone by quickly, but I didn't get the sleep I needed.

I am going...to the Y on Saturday and Sunday. I'm setting that as a goal for myself.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am hoping...for healing for Mike. Yet another doctor's visit today. Lord, please provide him comfort through healing or wisdom (or both).

Around the house...I need to find a home for every homeless item.

One of my favorite things...feeling productive. It doesn't have to be some huge task, but feeling productive is always nice.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment