The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Tuesday, January 5, 2010.

Outside my window...it's just frigid. Thank goodness the dog only had to walk about half a block this morning before doing his business. I don't think I could have made it for much longer.

I am thinking...that I need to remember my water pitcher. I took it home to wash and keep forgetting to bring it back to work. Filtered water tastes much better than unfiltered.

I am thankful for...9 hours of sleep last night. It took care of my headache.

From the kitchen...kielbasa, green beans and rice.

I am wearing...my new necklace. My parents gave me a beautiful silver chain with 2 silver beads and a purple glass bead. I don't wear a lot of jewely, but I love the simplicity of it.

I am going...to the library on the way home tonight.

I am reading...Love & Respect.

I am hoping...Mike's medicine starts having an impact. He's so miserable and uncomfortable. It's terribly frustrating that I can't really do anything to help.

Around the house...the Christmas decorations are still up. My excuse? I'm waiting for the Epiphany.

One of my favorite things...free food. I had a coupon for a free chicken biscuit at Chick-fil-a this morning. Even though it's not totally healthy, I can adjust the rest of my day around the tasty chicken and bread. Yum.

View more daybook entries here.

1 comment:

Sues said...

Free food brings me joy like no other!!!

And our Christmas decor is still up, too. I refuse to take the tree down until at least mid-January! :-P

Post a Comment