The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Monday, December 28, 2009

Outside my window...I was happy to find my car without frost this morning.

I am thinking...about how slack I have been on my blog…definitely need to catch up. Sorry to anyone who has been looking for the daily prayers for children. I’m going to fix that today. I guess I was so busy preparing for and celebrating Christmas that I barely checked my blog in the past week.

I am thankful for...a peaceful day at church. Abby behaved really well during church yesterday, which was a welcome change. Usually, she gets bored quickly, whispers loudly, asks to go to the bathroom, complains of being hungry, etc. Yesterday was a huge improvement.

From the kitchen...leftover spaghetti.

I am wearing...my fleece and a blanket over my normal clothes. It’s cold in here today.

I am going...to get organized in the new year. No, really, I am.

I am reading...Midnight Sun and A Touch of Dead .

I am hoping...to write an important thank you note today and get it in the mail.

Around the house...you can tell Christmas was just a few days ago by looking around the living room.

One of my favorite things...is the return of regular music on the radio after Christmas. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the Christmas music, but once Christmas is over, I’m happy to be able to listen to regular music again.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment