The Simple Woman's Daybook

For today...Thursday, December 17, 2009

Outside my window...there is frost. Apparently, it may just be the beginning...winter storm watch begins tomorrow!

I am thinking...that I would love to be as active and cheerful as "sick" Abby when I am sick.

I am thankful for...sick and vacation time. Otherwise, I don't know how we'd make it. Abby is sick today.

From the kitchen...I was going to make sausage balls today for snack day at work...but, since Abby is sick, I only made half as many and sent them to work with Mike.

I am wearing...warm fuzzy socks.

I am going...to the pediatrician today and probably the grocery store. Woohoo!

I am reading...Midnight Sun and Definitely Dead.

I am hoping...to get some things done around the house today. What? Might as well make it productive day.

Around the house...Abby is dancing to a Christian CD...and she's sick! Amazing.

One of my favorite things...snow. Yep, I love it. Hope we get some this weekend.

View more daybook entries here.

No comments:

Post a Comment